Oct 12, 2018
If you’re trying to expand and preserve your wealth, then you
- Who can I trust with my money?
- How can I make sure that fees don’t wipe my profits?
- What type of professional should I work with?
- How can I as close to guarantee a return on my investment?
…and a lot more.
What’s worse is the varying degrees of advice you’ll receive
when you go out seeking those answers.
As a Certified Fraud Examiner, David Bryne knows how to navigate
the often “dark” space of finance.
David’s company, Bright Lights LLC, was founded in response to
the statistics, articles, documentaries, and profiles of athletes
cheated out of their money.
On this episode of Athlete CEO David gets into the dirty side of
finance with the hops of preparing and protecting you.
A couple of things to listen for in this episode:
- What David is seeing in the pro-sports financial arena
- When calculating returns on your investments: what to look for
so that you don’t get ripped off
- Fees on top of fees
- The difference between a “broker” and an “investment advisor”
(and a helpful resource)
- Business Managers: what David thinks and how you should handle
- The #1 thing to look for when it comes to hiring a business
manager or agent
- “Finance is complicated for a reason: so people can make money
telling you “this isn’t that complicated””. – David Bryne
Books Mentioned (Amazon
Watch on YouTube
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Google